January 4, 2013

Feel-Good Friday: Goals

The fresh start of a new year is the perfect time to make a change. Many have sat down and reflected on their lives, making promises to themselves of how to be better, but this year I am going against the grain and not setting traditional goals. 2013 is going to be a year of simplification, starting with my goals. Instead of setting well intended attempts to exercise, diet, or read more non-fiction, I am adapting a mantra for 2013 of which to live by. The following are two statements which I can be better about and I think if I can apply them to my life everything else will fall into place.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic goal! I wish everyone could be more happy in everything that they do! What a cute print that is, you should put it in your house to remind you of your goal!
    -Bridgette
    http://bridgettenicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new blog look Tiff! and yes don't worry be happy, something I repeat all day long to myself haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...