December 31, 2012

What Are You Wearing New Year's Eve?

I consider myself lucky that my invite to our friend's annual New Year's Eve party included the comment: Feel free to wear pajamas. I love when occasional wardrobe is decided for me and takes the guess work out of what to wear. I plan to don the pajamas Mrs. Claus so lovingly gave to me this Christmas to the party. If your NYE plans don't include bunny slippers, consider one of the following:

LOOK 1-A bow accented blouse(1) paired with brightly colored pants (2) to keep all eyes on you. The bold colors of this ensemble will be just as festive, yet slightly more understated than a sequin dress. Finish the look with neutral flats(5) and accessories that sparkle like the times square ball (2&3).


LOOK 2- If your evening calls for more sophisticated style try a teal fitted sheath dress (1) offset with leopard pumps(3). Pair this bold statement  with modern, geometric earrings (2) and bring a feminine touch to the outfit with a petite, rose gold clutch (4).

Happy New Year!

Shop the Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...