August 6, 2012

How to Love Your Chambray Shirt

I was recently asked what to wear with a Chambray shirt. My answer. . . everything! This piece is incredibly versatile; Just take a look at style bloggers across the country. You can outfit this shirt with:

White jeans and a colorful headband.

Dressed up with a ballerina skirt.

Layered underneath a striped sweater.

Sequins! Chambray and sparkle creates the perfect fancy:casual ratio, plus chambray and sequins really rolls off the tongue. : )

Denim on denim. I love that Rachel added a neon belt to break up the monochrome of the rest of the outfit.

Pants with a pop of color and neutral accessories.

Printed skirt and statement necklace.
Chambray- Forever 21. Skirt-Gap. Shoes- Dillard's. Necklace-Blossom.

3 comments:

  1. I love chambray! And I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps I need to find me a chambray shirt...!
    Love your skirt!
    Also going to check out all these cute blogs!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got a shirt like this and I love it! So cute as always!
    Loves,
    Kallee
    {becausekalleeisblonde.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...