August 16, 2013

Feel-Good Friday: Playful Moms

Have you checked out the new Sonnet James dresses yet? I love a woman who wants to change the world and then goes for it! I have to admit I haven't thought much about my clothes holding me back from being a "playful mom" but after watching this video I realized that the time is short where Jackson will want me in his world. The next day I put off my chores (as if I needed an excuse) and built car tracks and played on the floor with Jack. It was so fun to see his active little mind and for him to want me to be part of his play time This set a new standard because now he comes into my room in the morning, grabs my hand and says, "Come on mom, play cars!" Who can resist a little that!? I realize that being a mom to two boys is going to put me outside my comfort zone, encouraging me to be more active and outdoorsy. I still have a long way to go but surely I'm going to need a play dress for such occasions. 

Enjoy this happy promo video and have a happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...