August 2, 2013

Feel-Good Friday: Girlfriends

I'll never forget the summer night when my friends left for college. We were all at Katy's house until early in the morning, reminiscing high school on the couch in her family room and knowing that in the morning we would go our separate ways and everything would change. Camille and I cried the most because we were the ones being left behind, at least until Camille would join them in the fall. It was so hard that our paths took us to different states, but we each had things we needed to do in our lives and people (and husbands) to meet. Now, slowly but surely they are all returning home and I couldn't be happier. This weekend calls for a reunion in the mountains and you better believe there will be lots of cookie dough, and giggling, and girlfriends.

The happiest Friday! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO sad I'm missing the cabin trip!!!! Katy promised we will do more when Brady and I move down in December!! CANNOT WAIT to be all reunited!! Can't believe we will all be in AZ. It's fate! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...