July 12, 2013

Feel-Good Friday

Jackson and I would not have been ready for a date with destiny this morning at the Village Inn. We were running an errand for my husband when I decided to take Jack to an impromptu breakfast. It wasn't until we got out of the car that I realized he had no shoes and his PJ top said, "Revved for bed." My look wasn't much better rocking the no make-up and ponytail look, and by rocking I mean I wasn't. All through breakfast I kept thinking how Ms. Chanel would disapprove and that we weren't being very polite. If you've ever found yourself feeling out of place or underdressed, you're in good company. Here's to a weekend of fancier outfits, or at the very least, footwear in public.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute Tiff. Loved your blog.. It happens to the best of us.
    Mom Cook

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...