September 5, 2012

Style Showcase: Kate

Today's Style Showcase is all about Kate. She blogs over at The Student's Wife. This girl is just as sweet as she is gorgeous. I can't wait for you to meet her! She says, "I am a wife and a mom to a very active two year old. I love clothes but because my husband is in school full time, I do not have very much extra spending money. I have found that just because you don't have a lot of money to spend on clothes doesn't mean you have to look frumpy! I find great deals for my husband, myself and son and love to share them with readers! I also work for an airline and I love to travel!! I fly quite a bit and enjoy seeing new places. In between my job, traveling and husband being in school is real life... my life with my favorite little guy!"

Her outfits- 

Outfit 2My outfit in this picture fits my style perfectly. I love to wear black and always figure you can't go wrong when wearing it! I bought this cardigan and belt at forever 21 and shoes at Ross. My skirt is my favorite part of this outfit though.. I actually found it at my parents house in their dress up box! It was my mom's from over 20 years ago! I tried it on and it fit perfectly.. isn't it crazy how clothes come back in style?


Her Personal Style- I describe my style as simple. Since having a baby I quickly learned that any jewelry I wear becomes a toy for him. So for me.. less is more! I love to be comfortable but still feel stylish. I usually like to dress up a casual outfit by pairing it with cute wedges and/or some cute jewelry.

Her favorite product- If i could only go with wearing one piece of makeup ever again, it would be mascara! A little bit of mascara can go such a long way. My favorite kind is made by Maybelline. The specific name is called Maybelline Volume Express!

Her style inspiration- My inspiration comes when I find something cute.. for instance... I will go to a store and when I find something that fits my style, my mind instantly starts thinking about what I already have in my closet to dress it up or pair it with!

Her beauty secret {love this}- You ready for this?? Drumroll please.... just be yourself! Wear clothes you are comfortable in, put some make up on and wear a smile! Nothing is more beautiful than when you feel confident in yourself! It will stand out more than anything else!

Thanks for sharing your darling and creative style, Kate!
The next Style Showcase could be you! Check out the details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...