September 12, 2012

Style Showcase: Brandilyn

Today I'm so thrilled to have the darling Brandilyn of Cats and Cardigans! Brandilyn is  a brand-new momma to son David Jr. and a boutique owner in a small town in Idaho. She says, "My husband and I fill our days exploring beautiful Idaho and cracking goofy jokes."

Her outfits-  My first outfit is just from a day of errands!
Cords- Target. belt- American Eagle.  Tee- Walmart

Outfit 2- My second outfit was worn for a day of shopping.
Sandals & Tee- Target. Maxi skirt- Forever 21.  Belt- Panache.

Her Personal Style- My style is 100% casual. I love to mix in the occasional bohemian or equestrian elements, but for the most part, I try to make my outfits practical for my life and true to my style and who I am.

Her Go-to Outfit- Dark skinnies, knee-high leather boots, a comfortable button-up, a bright cardigan, and a couple bracelets.

Her Fashion Mantra- Anything worn with confidence looks good. Have fun, and wear things that YOU feel pretty in!

Her Favorite Products- I love - LOVE - Bare Minerals Fairly Light foundation with SPF15. It's a powder, so it never looks cakey, and it matches my skin tone perfectly.

Her Fashion Inspiration- My fashion inspiration comes mostly from other blogs. my friends, and cute girls I see coming through my little boutique!

Thanks for sharing your cute 'n' casual style, Brandilyn!
The next Style Showcase could be you! Check out the details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...