July 18, 2012

Style Showcase: Meredith


Today's Style Showcase is all about Meredith! Meredith writes a fashion blog over at All Dressed Up where she shares her personal style and the occasional crafty idea or recipe. She graduated in April and is currently doing a corporate internship through Walmart in their Global Sourcing department. 

She says: "One of my favorite things to do is meet new bloggers and I love seeing so many bloggers' different styles. I love everything retail and I really want to be a buyer some day."
 
Her outfits- I am wearing one of my favorite girly skirts. I kind of live in skirts and dresses. I just love the way they make me feel. 
Top, Skirt, and Necklace-DownEast. Shoes-J.Crew. Watch-Fossil. Belt-Forever21.

Outfit 2This little number is so comfortable. It is also what I wore to work on my birthday this  year.
Top- Maurices. Capri- Penneys. Shoes- Charlotte Russe. Necklace- J Crew. Purse- TJ Max. Watch- Francescas

Her go-to outfit- I love to wear girly dresses and knit skirts. Anything chiffon I usually love, especially if it has a peter pan collar. My husband is 6'4'' and I am 5'5''. So basically every outfit I wear I need to have nice tall shoes to go with it. I find wedges the most comfortable and I am growing my collection faster than my husband would like. I also love statement jewelery- big necklaces, watches, earrings. Yep, that just about wraps up my go-to outfit. 


Her fashion secret- The most flattering skirt length should hit two to three inches above the knee, below the knee, or in the middle of your calf. That is not saying you can't wear other lengths as well. These are just universally the lengths that look the best on all women. So basically the knees are in the red zone along with right above the ankle. I always try to keep this in mind when selecting a new skirt or dress. 


Her beauty must-have- My beauty must have has got to be my hot curler set. I love curling my hair and without the hot curlers it just wouldn't be possible to have princess ringlets whenever I wanted. While I may look like a granny when wearing the curlers, the curls make it all worth it!


Her celebrity inspiration-  Audrey Hepburn.


Thanks so much for sharing your adorable style, Meredith
The next Style Showcase could be you. Check out the details here.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...