May 2, 2012

Fashion Star

Are you loving this show? I like that it has almost no drama and is all about the clothes. I knew it was going to be my favorite show when it started so I turned it into a game. You can play too! There's only 2 rules:
1. You must guess if the designer will make a sale and which store it will be.
2. No buying any of the items (haha). This was to save my budget, not to be unsupportive to the designers.
Here's a review of the items the buyers chose this week in case you're not playing the game or just want to know for fun!

Available at Sak's

 by Kara


by Luciana


Available at Macy's

By Nzimiro


Available at H&M
By Ronnie

Who's your favorite designer? I'm so boring, but I don't have one yet. I think Kara could win the whole thing, but I like others too. I'm sad Ross went home. I wish it was Nikki. I'm over her maxi dresses. But I was disappointed with Ross' attitude. Sore loser. Why did he have to say, "Maybe they don't want a Republican?" I'm also disappointed they are getting rid of three at once next week. Why didn't they get rid of three on a week when they weren't as good? Guess we'll never know. 

And just for fun. . . the jacket that almost made me break rule #2. Love the braided detail.
by Luciana (week 7)

5 comments:

  1. I wanted to buy something the week that they had a skirt that could turn into another skirt. Now that is a great idea, two for one. I think i can only afford the H&M stuff. But I have to follow rule 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a genius idea. Thank goodness it sold at Saks so it wasn't an option : )

      Delete
  2. I love this show too! I completely forgot about it last night! Dang it! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to see Ross and his attitude go. Love Nzimiro which helps me since I won't be wearing any of his men's wear. New favorite show. Don't want it to end. Voting off 3 in one week is WAY to much pressure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...